}); ELIZA STEGIENKA: Exclusive Interview | FASHION STUDIO

ELIZA STEGIENKA: Exclusive Interview

By Eva Fydrych


Eliza

Occupation: Fashion Photographer
City: Warsaw, Poland


All photos by Eliza Stegienka


FASHION STUDIO: Why did you decide to pursue fashion photography?

ELIZA:  From the very beginning, I always considered photographing people to be the most exciting. Fashion photography gives you unlimited opportunities to create something new. I come up with a photoshoot concept myself and select a model. Later on, I collaborate with the whole team of people. With the help of makeup, hair and clothes, we transform the model into a completely different person. I think the whole creative process is really interesting.





FASHION STUDIO: What is your definition of fashion?

ELIZA: For me fashion is something more than just temporary trends that come and go every season. It is all about creating your own style. And if you look at the amazing haute couture designs, it is difficult not to admit that fashion is the real art.





FASHION STUDIO: What difficulties do you have to overcome on a daily basis?

ELIZA: Usually planning and organising the shoot is the biggest challenge. I like to have everything under control and be well-prepared for any circumstances. I strongly believe that the key to a successful photoshoot is to plan well in advance.





FASHION STUDIO: What do you consider your biggest success so far?

ELIZA: I would say my biggest success so far was creating a fashion catalogue for a well-known Polish clothing company. However, I consider every well-done photoshoot another success in my career.




FASHION STUDIO: What would you like to achieve as a photographer?

ELIZA: The most important thing is to keep receiving interesting work projects and to have opportunities to develop my photography skills even further. I would like to work both in Poland and abroad.


Photographer: Eliza Stegienka
Model: Zosia Nowak/Avant Models
Hair & Makeup: Ilona Gmochowska
Styling: Marcelina Pachocka, Paula Lukasiewicz


*NO PART OF THIS SITE, OR ANY OF THE CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN, MAY BE USED OR REPRODUCED IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER(S). 2012 Fashion Studio. All rights reserved. 


Official website: ELIZA STEGIENKA



Related Post

Zosia Nowak 5209336322585561137

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

item